you resource for all things shoegaze & dream pop.

17 June 2011

Insomnia Report: Amber Can't Sleep & Posts a Few Night-Related Videos. It's Because She is Weird.

Since I am randomly unable to sleep tonight, how about some late night WTSH content? The blog never posts anything late at night, and I don't know why (aside from the fact that we are asleep). Insomnia is the bane of my existence, so I suppose I'll make the best of my unwanted consciousness during tonight's witching hours and do a little late night gazing. Night gazing deserves a quiet night... (that lyrical reference is now part of the Official Canon of Bad Ass Lyrics, by the way...know this.)

Let's see....how about a couple of gazer vids about night time and sleeplessness and the moon and all that. Why not? I'll just go for whatever springs to mind first. If I gave myself time to think too much, I'd be up all night for sure. Make a list yourself! It's fun. :)



******


Screen Vinyl Image. Midnight Sun.



Slowdive. So Tired.



Wild Nothing. The Witching Hour.



Autumn's Grey Solace. The Moon Nocturnal.



Sleeping Peonies. Black Lanterns.



Ceremony. Cold Cold Night.



Dean & Britta. Moonshot.



Alcian Blue. Night Sky.



The Psychedelic Furs. Midnight to Midnight.



Morrissey. Moon River (cover).



sunn o))) - It Took The Night To Believe.



MBV. When You Sleep.



Air Formation. Don't Wait Til Dawn.



Cranes. Tomorrow's Tears.