you resource for all things shoegaze & dream pop.

07 March 2015

Set Lists for WTSH on Strangeways Radio. Originally Aired February 25 and March 4, 2015.

Set List for February 25th, 2015

Band name | Track Title
A.R. Kane. Up.
Frankie Rose. Moon In My Mind.
Soft Kill. Sea of Doubt.
Ride. Nowhere.
Toy. Left To Wander.
Chapterhouse. Satin Safe.
Pinkshinyultrablast. Metamorphosis.
No Joy. Starchild Is Dead.
My Bloody Valentine. I Believe.
The Stargazer Lilies. How We Lost.
Blonde Redhead. No More Honey.
Wild Nothing. Pessimist.
Dum Dum Girls. In The Wake Of You.

  
Set List for March 4, 2015

Band name | Track title
Cat Hoch. Look What You Found.
Ride. All I Can See.
Fleeting Joys. Closer To My World Without Pain.
Swervedriver. Lone Star.
The Church. Reptile.
A Place To Bury Strangers. What We Don’t See.
Catherine Wheel. Intravenous.
Ned’s Atomic Dustbin. Grey Cell Green.
My Bloody Valentine. Drive It All Over Me.
Echo Lake. Era.
The Mary Onettes. Sharkbrains.
Chapterhouse. Something More.
Beach House. Myth.
The Black Ryder. Seventh Moon.