you resource for all things shoegaze & dream pop.

you resource for all things shoegaze & dream pop.

01 February 2013

Win a limited edition vinyl copy of Nothing's "Downward Years to Come" - Details and new video below.



 Nothing is giving away 3 limited edition clear (or white) vinyl copies of "Downward Years to Come" (because they are awesome)! All you have to do is tweet the following and the band will choose 3 winners at random to receive the vinyl:

#DOWNWARDYEARSTOCOME @BANDOFNOTHING @WHENTHESUNHITS

Let the tweeting begin! And check out the video:


9 comments:

  1. #DOWNWARDYEARSTOCOME @BANDOFNOTHING @WHENTHESUNHITS <3 \m/ <3 \m/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of them there sold out pins though, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it. I'm just to tweet all four of my twitter followers with a cut & paste of that??? sorry, I'm not facile with twitter at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, how will those guys even know I tweeted that...sorry! I'm not even on FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh, nevernmind, i got it, it was as simple as I assumed it couldn't possibly be, i tweeted it to all four of my twitter followers. :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey as long as you tweeted it exactly as shown, the band knows that you did it, so you are in the running to win~!

    ReplyDelete