When The Sun Hits brings you another weekly installment of gazer obsessions. Enjoy! Don't forget, you can quickly and easily browse the archive of previous Top 5 Lists on the right side bar, if you are so inclined.
Next week: our Halloween edition of the Top 5 Shoegaze Records of the Week! We'll bring you our top 5 picks drawn from the murky waters of what we lovingly refer to as DOOMGAZE. All black attire is required.
*Danny's Top 5 Shoegaze/Dream Pop Records of the Week*
1. Should. A Folding Sieve. Words on Music. (2002)
2. The Boo Radleys. Giant Steps. Creation. (1993)
3. Echo & the Bunnymen. Ocean Rain. Sire. (1984)
4. The Ropers. The Ropers. Slumberland. (1994)
5. Lilys. Eccsame the Photon Band. spinART. (1994)
*Amber's Top 5 Shoegaze/Dream Pop Records of the Week*
1. Ifwhen. Null Set. Three Cubed Records. (2010)
2. All Natural Lemon & Lime Flavors. Turning Into Small. Gern Blandsten. (1998)
3. Keith Canisius. Ferris Wheel Makeout. Darla. (2008)
4. thisquietarmy. Aftermath. Basses Frequences. (2010)
5. Slowdive. Pygmalion (Reissue/Remaster). Cherry Red. (2010)